Serving Main Line and Havertown Area since 1926
Save some energy with these tips!
If your energy bill seems a bit high, there are some quick and easy tips that you can follow to reduce your energy bill by a significant amount. Doing simple things such as installing a programmable thermostat takes very little work and you'll see results almost instantly!
• Install a programmable thermostat.
• Plug gaps around pipes, ducts, fans and vents.
• Have ducts tested for air leakage.
• Keep your furnace clean and lubricated.
• Install proper ceiling insulation.
• Weather-strip around doors and windows.
• Use insulating shutters or drapes.
• Use passive solar heating on sunny days.
YEARS IN BUSINESS
When it comes to running your home's appliances and plumbing smoothly, you want to choose a company that has been around for a long time — that's us!
We are a family owned and operated local business.
Find how just how competitive our bids are!
If you have a fireplace, don't forget to lower the thermostat while using it. Don't forget to close the damper when it is not in use.